Beautiful place to stayGrab your membership today and have full access to all the premium privileges that the club has to offer.
Members and their friends can now enjoy the garden and creek views from our spacious Barasti Chalets. Each one bedroom chalet features a balcony / terrace, queen size bed and one bunk bed. The room can accommodate two adults and two children (under the age of 12) with existing bedding. Extra beds and bedding on request for a small charge.
The UAQ Marine Club is a family orientated club. We have extensive facilities for children as well as adults. Our safe facilities allow young children to play in the play area while the parents relax. For the older children we have a high ropes course, football, basketball, table tennis and volley ball facilities as well as the fun that can be had by all in the pool area.
The Club has a broad spectrum of memberships from bankers to teachers. Membership can be had on a single or family basis and the Club seeks to offer a well-rounded service to all its members.
For your comfort
- Balcony/terrace with outdoor furniture
- 300 Thread Count Duvet & Bed Sheets
- Air Conditioning
- Black-Out Blinds / Curtains
- LCD Flat Panel TV
- DVD Player
- En-suite Shower and toilet
For your convenience
- Bathroom Amenities
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- One large complimentary bottle of water
- Evening BBQ facilities available at additional cost
- Cutlery and crockery available when ordering salads for the evening BBQ
- Roll-away beds and baby cots available upon request at an additional cost
Check-in and check-out policy
- Check-In time is 2pm. Check-out time is at noon 12pm. Early check-in and late check-out is by request only and is not guaranteed.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old and if staying as a couple must be married with a valid UAE Emirates Identity card to check into the chalets.
For further information please email email@example.com
To provide a fun and safe family atmosphere in which children can develop and parents can spend quality time with their children away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai.
Water sports enthusiasts have the opportunity to do what they love and those who enjoy a good book by the pool can relax and take in the tranquil environment overlooking the beautiful creek.